You deserve the best possible care and an experience that's pleasant and comfortable. 除了我们的医生, our dedicated and capable support staff are always ready to help you in any way possible.
自1973年以来，我们一直服务于中南部地区. Our physicians include nine plastic surgeons, who are board-certified, or are board eligible, by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which denotes that all have completed a lengthy program of post-graduate studies and have passed a competency examination. Each of our physicians is assisted by trained professionals.
- Aesthetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve the patient’s appearance and self-esteem.
- 重建 Surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body, 由先天缺陷引起的, 发育异常, 创伤, 感染, 肿瘤或疾病. It is generally performed to improve function, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance.
- Our office staff is available to assist you from 8:30 a.m. 4:45 p.m. 每天. Emergency calls after hours are explained in the 急救护理 section below.
- 预约, call our office Monday thru Friday at (901) 761-9030, 在8:30到4:45之间, and a receptionist will be happy to schedule a convenient time for you.
- New patients can fill out our registration online or may be asked to arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to the appointment time to complete our registration process.
- 如果你不能按时赴约, please give us as much notice as possible to allow another patient to be seen in your place.
Our Surgery Scheduler can assist you with questions regarding your upcoming surgery. She'll explain your pre-operative instructions and surgery center locations. If you need to re-schedule or cancel your surgery, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Drs. 坎贝尔,Tavin,德雷伯 - - - - - -米歇尔Jankowy
- Drs. 凯丝，法默，休斯，哈蒙德 ——艾米Keokanlaya
- Drs. 钱德勒Leonardi ——塔米坎贝尔
- As a courtesy to our patients, we do file insurance claims for reconstructive procedures. Please help us process these claims promptly by bringing your insurance information with you on your first visit.
- We accept Medicare assignment and we are members of numerous insurance plans. Refer to your insurance directory listing for participating physicians. If your insurance plan requires a referral form, you must obtain this from your primary care physician and provide it during your first visit with us. You will need to provide us with updates if your policy information changes so that your records can be corrected.
- Financial counseling will be provided by our Insurance Coordinator. They will verify the coverage provided by your insurance policies and will estimate for you the amount of payment, due to the surgeon over and above the insurance payments. These estimated expenses are due prior to surgery.
- Remember that your health care policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. It's ultimately the patient’s responsibility to pay for services provided by The Plastic Surgery Group. If you have any questions about your bill or insurance claim, you may reach our billing staff at 80 Humphreys Center Drive, 100套房, 孟菲斯,TN 38120来电 .
- We request payment at the time services are provided in the office unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Our Insurance Coordinator will be happy to answer any questions concerning fees, payments due or payment options available.
- Payment for cosmetic surgery procedures will be discussed during your consultation visit. These fees are due 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- For all surgery, we will accept a personal check three weeks prior to your surgical date.
- We will require a cashier’s check, money order, or credit card payment.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. To make a payment over the phone, please call 901.761.9030.
- Other financial alternatives are available.
- CosmetAssure is an affordable solution that helps patients of elective cosmetic surgery avoid the financial burden of unexpected post-surgery complications. CosmetAssure is endorsed by the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and is exclusively available to its members.
- It's very important for you to come to all of your post-operative appointments.
- Your doctor needs to see you even if you are feeling well.
- Refills should be requested during regular office hours. This is to assure you are given the proper medication and to avoid allergy problems and drug cross-reactions.
- We strongly adhere to Federal Laws regarding the dissemination of your medical information.
- 请参阅我们的 隐私政策 的更多信息.
- In the event of an emergency, call our office at 901.761.9030. After hours our 24-hour answering service will notify the on-call physician to contact you.
- In the event of a severe situation go immediately to the nearest emergency room and have the hospital contact us at 901.761.9030.