PSG Office Update
Our entire team here at Plastic Surgery Group of Memphis assures you that we have highlighted all of our precautionary standards and procedures to maximum levels to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients as we learn more about COVID-19 (coronavirus) during this uncertain time.
Rest assured that Plastic Surgery Group of Memphis is following all the strict guidelines, recommendations and regulations of the State Department of Health, Center for Disease Control, as well as the World Health Organization as we receive updates on an hourly basis.
While we continue to practice universal precautions and observe strict sterilization practices as we always do, we’re taking extraordinary measures to disinfect the common areas in our office as well.
We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning and wiping down of countertops, patients check-in areas, door handles, bathroom facilities, waiting room seat arms and all other common points of contact.
We’re asking our own office staff to stay home if they have any symptoms suggestive of a cold, 流感, or respiratory illness.
To protect you, we’re asking that if you have traveled within the past 30 days or if you have been potentially exposed or experience 流感-like symptoms to please cancel your appointment with us.
If you’re feeling sick, we ask you to please contact your primary care physicians or local hospitals for screening and treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns, we’re here to assist you in any way.
Thank you for understanding, and please be safe.
PSG Coronavirus Memorandum
To our patients/families, referring providers and community:
Due to the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic, the Plastic Surgery Group of Memphis is working with our business and medical community to assist in minimizing the spread of the virus. While we remain committed to providing the best medical care for all our patients, we are actively working to protect our patients, staff and community from any avoidable exposure to the virus. Please be aware of the following precautionary requests and temporary changes to our clinical schedule for the upcoming weeks or until further notice:
1. Unless emergent, we ask that patients who have any of the following symptoms to call and reschedule their appointment: fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater; dry cough; sore throat; shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
2. We are requesting all patients and visitors wear a face covering to their appointment.
3. Please complete our new patient form prior to your visit to reduce your wait time.
4. If you have traveled domestically or internationally within the past 14 days or if you have come into close contact with someone under investigation for or diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), then please call to reschedule your appointment.
5. Non-urgent/elective appointments may be rescheduled for beyond 2-4 weeks from now.
6. Generally, we will continue to see patients for non-elective, urgent care needs.
7. We ask that patients bring only one visitor with them.
8. To the extent possible, all insurance, financial, and scheduling matters will be handled over the phone.
9. All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
We are updating our Covid protocols based on the current situations.